Greetings Blog Viewers!

     Hello and welcome to my blog! I am so glad you're here! This is a space where I will share my word vomit and overly personal inner monologues. I decided to start a blog because love writing, sharing things about my life, and connecting with people. Social media has become a really toxic addiction for me so I'm hoping this will be a safer outlet to express myself. The goal of this blog is simply to bring me whatever I need at the given moment; joy, peace, catharsis, etc. I hope it can bring some of those things to you as well. I have a lot to say about the world around me so why not share some of it with strangers on the internet?!

    Now, a little bit about me: My name is Sam, I use she/her pronouns, I am 19 years old, and I live in California. I am currently on a gap year but am studying and want to pursue writing/directing for theatre. My favorite color is turquoise, my favorite movie is Moana, and I love to spend my free time doing crafts. I am a vegetarian, taurus, and I hope to travel as much of the world as possible someday. I am currently obsessed with WandaVision and it has made me get into all the Marvel movies as well. I am also very passionate about the oxford comma. 

    Well, I think that's all for now! I am super excited to begin this blog journey and see what comes from it. If you've read this far and you plan to stick around, thank you. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Waiting